Tuesday, July 28, 2009

I've been scammed on eBay- help finding Nigerian post office phone number/website?

yes, yes, I was just taken on eBay by some random guy pretending to be an American soldier in Afghanistan sending a present he "bought" from me on eBay. Regardless of the details, I found out I was had within 24 hours thanks to PayPal, and I've been trying to get my package back ever since. It happend June 12, I called Paypal June 13, and International Office of US Postal Inspectors have been minimally helpful. One lady said she could request the Nigerian border office to return the package to sender, which is what I want, but with no guarantee of course b/c it's Nigeria, not the US, I'm dealing with. I don't need comments on how often it happens or something that happened to you unless of course it could really help me. I've tried locating a website for Nigeria with no luck, so what I'm looking for is for someone to give me a way to contact Nigeria Postal Service (if that's even what they're called) myself, or some way to get the package back so this S*B doesn't get what he wants

I've been scammed on eBay- help finding Nigerian post office phone number/website?
Start here?





http://www.nigeria.gov.ng/


No comments:

Post a Comment