Thursday, July 30, 2009

Aim question, please help.?

i need a new sn b/c my current one is bradensgirl3489, but i recently broke up with my boyfriend braden. i want an sn that i will be able to use for a long time b/c i hate it when people get new sns every couple of months so i need a new sn fast. please help me! thnx!


deets:


my name is helen, im random, i want the number 9 in my sn, and my name. no xo;s x3's/x's are fine. thnx

Aim question, please help.?
hella9


helleNEIN (yes i know '9' is spelled wrong... tis German for no used to be an inside joke for me and i still think it's funny =P)





other than those two think of nicknames you have that you really love, try to combine them with a word like say... you had the nickname gellin' + random = randygell i dunno. but you get the picture.


No comments:

Post a Comment