Monday, May 24, 2010

Girl guy interested in eachother, but we both in a relationship, what should we do?

ok. So i always liked this grl that was in most of classes in past semesters. This yr we startd talkn. She got my number and wanted to hang out sometime during the semester, i was all for it. So i was with my frineds and told her to meet me at this bar. She came with her other friend and wwe started talking. She gave me random compliments at the start. Then she said your so cute, if i ddidn't have a bf i would pursue you so fast. I told her i would do the same if i didnt hav a gf. We danced throughout the night and she became more aggressive. Started to pull my hair, squeeze my arms, and at one point bite my neck. she started saying how she hates me becasuse im making her think about things, and she even said she was dreaming bout me a few days back. we talked outside several times about our situations and what she should do. She said im a great guy and she never really thought about dating someone else because she is ustual her bf for the 1 yr 4 mths they been goin out. I told her to take a break from him and figure things out and go out with me and c. she said its really hard because ....she lives with him. she said she loves him but hasnt really touched on diff relationships. idk wat to do, i've never met such a real grl like her, thats why she drives me crazy. She has had a crush on me for some time now, but y tell me now who knows? the way she acted round me with constant im sorry for any lil thing, as if she thought i wouldn't like her if she isn't perfect. Really dont know what to do, we will talk cuz we r both interestd in eachother..guys/grls detaild advice

Girl guy interested in eachother, but we both in a relationship, what should we do?
You should both evaluate your current relationships. Be honest with your partners - sit down with them and discuss where your relationships are heading to. Feel your hearts - do you still love her or the girl loves her live-in partner? Is there reason enough to let go off an existing relationship so you can be with your new found love interest? Are you sure you are in love with the girl you said you are crazy about? Or it may just be infatuation because she is aggresive and she's giving you the motive?





Take time to know the new girl better and her to know you. Don't rush yourselvers. Hold on to your feelings, control your emotions. Sometimes, you mistake infatuation for love. After awhile, when you get to know the person better, the heat dies down and you realize you really aren't in love. And you begin to be sorry for letting go the girl you really treasure.





Just be honest and rational ( tho' its hard to be when your heart wants to run after someone). If you find out you will be better giving up your realtionships and starting a new one together, then go ahead. Everybody deserves to be happy.





Good luck.

apricot

No comments:

Post a Comment