Monday, July 27, 2009

Why does cell phone time illuminate at random times?

I've got a Nokia candy-bar (gonna switch brands next phone b/c of the Germany shut-down/layoffs, Nokia you SUCK!!) and once in a while the time bar that moves down the sreen 1/4 at a time, till it scrolls up to the top again, lights up. It's never on the 5's or 10's, or any number that would make sense. Is this part of the GPS thing, or what? When I had a different Nokia candy-bar (flip-phones suck, too) with a different carrier, it did it then too.

Why does cell phone time illuminate at random times?
Hi westcoastvoodoo,





I have a RAZR that does that and my wife's doesn't.





I thought at first that something radiating from my computer was causing it but I put her phone right beside mine and my display will light and hers doesn't. The only time I notice it is when I am at the computer with my phone laying on the desk beside the keyboard.





I gave up trying to figure it out.





Norm





Edit - I forgot, I agree Nokia sucks.
Reply:Norm; I'm rly sorry bro, i tried to vote ur answer best but musta screwed it up somehow. I hope u got 10 points, not just b/c u were the only answer, but b/c Nokia put a lot of ppl out of work. Thanks dude Report It



No comments:

Post a Comment