Monday, July 27, 2009

Anime Poll #2; Random Questions?

I ask most of these Q?'svearlier today, I thought I would ask and no one could get them all. So I thought I would give it another try.





1. Name the characters for Elfen Lied


a. Number 35?


b. The secretary the Lucy killed in the first eps?


c. Kohta’s Sister?





2. How many and how long are number 35’s vectors?





3. Karas: Otoha (as a human) is missing this human quality, what is it?





4. What anime does this picture belong to


http://animejapan.cplaza.ne.jp/b-ch/vvv_...





5. Samurai Champloo: What is the names of the twin brothers “Graffiti Gang Leaders” and What did they end up fight over (what would be their prize) ?





6. Eureka 7: What is the name of the ship owned by Charles and Ray Beams?





7. Eureka 7: Where did Dewey find (attack) the Command Cluster at (location)?





8. MCQ is the Host of a Game Show on what Anime?





9. The quote, "I sing this song for all mankind!" is by said who and off of what anime?

Anime Poll #2; Random Questions?
1. a)mariko


b)Kisaragi(ok I didn't no this one so I looked it up) lol


c) Kanae


2. 11 meters 26 vectors


3.


4. ok Im gonna take a wild guess bamboo blade...


the rest I dont know
Reply:I'm sorry you got me. I wanted to thank you for your answer about bleach and comparable anime. You were most informative. elfen lied is the only series of the recommendations you gave that I have seen, it was great. Looking forward to checking these out and thanks for the links I'm still a level 1 so I couldn't rank you sorry.


No comments:

Post a Comment