Sunday, August 2, 2009

Is my date/boyfriend testing me? If he is then what does this mean?

i started dating himon the 5th of april...well he says i love u to me almost often and weneva he finishes work..at midnite he travels 30-45 mins to my place to c me and sumtimes goes back and sumtimes sleeps with me..even if he goes clubbing, he wud finish off at 3 am and come over to c me...


well just this week i received a random txt msg..i dunno who this is..but he calls himself sunny..he said to me tat he is my admirer and all the romantic bullshit to make me fall for him..i said straight up tat i have a bf and i love him alot...but he kept annoyin so i asked my bf to call sunny and ask him to bak off...my bf did...but sumhow i felt like my bf gave that sunny my number...there were 2 reasons in my mind as to y..1 he is testing me..2 he wants to get rid of me..


ysterday i went to my ex-bfs plce for a drink..we r JUST FRIENDS so wen my bf called i lied im in lakemba at my friend sadias plc. so today i tried to ask sunny who gave him my number...nd he said 1 of my gfs in lakemba..

Is my date/boyfriend testing me? If he is then what does this mean?
if he is testing you, it is because he loves and cares for you, maybe he has a fear of losing you , let him know you are there for him and nobody else.


No comments:

Post a Comment